Saturday, August 29, 2009


As I mentioned before that Ang. (Ink and a Smile) had a beautiful gold and Brown card. I thought I would try and go with. I looked and I thought and here it is. It has this bedroom wallpaper feel to it. But that doesn't bother me. I have never used gold before I would usually try to shy away. But being the brave girl that I am I went at it.
I do have to say I love this new clear stamp set I bought Inkadinkado from Micheal's they have them on sale and well you know what happens next. I have a couple others that I still have to try out but I keep going back to this set. It just looks so elegant. So don't be shy let me know what you think. I am starting to get lonely on this thing almost like I am talking to myself. LOL
thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment