Sunday, September 6, 2009

birthday


Good Morning peoples,


I was up late making these. I wanted to make little tags/colouring books for my son's birthday that is coming up. I really think they turned out okay. They aren't perfect but they are mainly going to my family and friends kids. Most of the kids are pretty young so they probably will like to chew on the crayons more then use the book LOL.

I tried to keep it pretty simple and to keep it all matching but, I use black and gray for the invites and I it challenging to to do cute-sy things. I don't think I am a cute-sy kind of girl. Especially since this is a little boys
birthday. I think there are only two girls going.
I will post my loot bag soon but this this is starting to frustrating me with the formatting I keep loosing a picture and the writing is all over. grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! get it they are dinosaurs. I know not funny but the kids think I am funny .. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment