Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have been doing a few "anything but cards projects too. I like to put little treat in my little baggies. So this is what I have been working on. I used little folded scalloped tags for little topper for moisturizers. I love this so easy and I can write a little blurb in it also.
I was on SCS today and fell in love with these little spider I came across. MY little 3yr old son love spiders, I thought since he was having a bad day today I would surprise him. They were fun and quick to make. Since I am a very lazy stamper I love the fast and quick project. Plus I don't get to much time to do things with the two boys. I am glad that I had this time to do these I have been feeling a little low and this helped me get this off my mind. Boy what did I do for fun before stamping. LOL.
Happy Halloween
Does this mean Christmas is around the corner. I better get a move on







No comments:

Post a Comment